A2aMEDIA's Flagship Display
The NYC Port Authority display represents the Next Generation in Urban Digital Media
- ICONIC LOCATION: Port Authority Bus Terminal in Times Square
- GIANT IMPACT: 6,000 square feet of Digital Surface Area - one of the largest digital displays in Times Square
- 1.5 Million people travel along 42nd Street between 7th and 8th Avenue.
- 300,000 riders travel to the 42nd Street - Times Square Subway complex.
- 200,000 people commute through the Port Authority Bus Terminal (PABT).
- Run any format from static to Full Motion Graphics
- Transparency allows images to appear to “float across the building”
- Mediamesh® technology requires only 1/6th the electricity of conventional LED technology